Bingo is a fun game of chance for everyone who would like to join in. The game needs a scorecard with 25 squares. To win the game, you have to fill 5 squares in a row. The game is popularly played around the world. In the States, the card is 5×5 numbers; meanwhile in the UK is played with 15 numbers including New Zealand and Australia.
Firstly, the game started in 1530 in Italy. At the time, the game is was a lottery called ‘Lo Giuoco del Lotto D’Italia’. In late 1770, the game went to France, it called “Le Lotto”. It was a popular game for rich Frenchman. American was known as “beano’ while New Yorker salesman called it, Bingo.
A Catholic church in the States used the popularity of the game to raise funds for the church. Since it has easy steps to follow, and it attracts any ages whether in a party or a group activity.
- Buy only the number of cards you can play comfortably.
- Burning the number won’t help.
- Playing on Mondays and Thursdays as your chances of winning are greater since there are fewer components.
- In games of odd-even, it is better to use two colored dabbers to differentiate between the two.
- Buy as many tickets as you can.
- While buying, keep in mind that you get many bonus cards also, please give them due consideration.
- Get as many bonuses as you can; get as they give you an advantage in the game.
- Avoid overcrowded bingo games.
- It is advisable to join an online community, a ready source of free advice.
- Don’t miss Fridays and Saturdays, as these are the days when most prizes are won.
Finally, once Bingo is at the party, definitely, it will take the most attention. If you want to have fun and do so without racking your brains, do so in Bingo style. The anticipation and excitement that Bingo creates is really a wonderful feeling and if you are among the lucky few who win the game this feeling doubles.